Reporting to the Country Head of Operations, this role will be responsible for building the team, business platform and related infrastructure. This team will also work closely with peer groups in various countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build, lead and manage the team that is responsible for front to back Operations support across multiple institutional products
- Provide supervisory oversight for functions offshored or outsourced to affiliates/third parties
- Ensure that the business operations are in compliance with the firm policy and procedures as well as local/country regulations
- Establish the related infrastructure to support new products or business initiatives
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in banking operations across various products including (but are not limited to) Cash Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities
- Strong leadership experience and management skills
- Ability to liaise with various functions and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to drive new initiatives and provide new ideas
*Please note that this role is open to Singaporeans/PRs at this point of time*
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.