• Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
• Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
• Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
• Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
• Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
• Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
• Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
• 3+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
• 3+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
• Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
• Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
• Expertise in full stack development within AEM