As an Agile Product owner within Global Software Engineering group you will
- Be accountable for defining and driving adoption of the most valuable solutions (both, customer facing & "behind the scene" platform enhancements) addressing our customer's needs and problems
- Through deep understanding of our customers and technology identifying potential opportunities
- Drive the product vision and roadmap; work with stakeholders and manage expectations so that you meet the market needs
- Materialize business requirements into an actual working product that fulfills business needs and enables users
- Close the product learning loop by actively gathering customer feedback, usage and needs and adding them to a prioritized product backlog so that the product delivers the highest business value possible
- Plan and manage product market engagement, rollout and adoption strategies
- Work with the team in required agile ceremonies
- Manage cross-project escalations, issues, risks and dependencies
- Boost team efficiency with ways of working that enable quick and efficient sprints that have a steep learning curve
- Manage project budget, schedule, reports and metrics
- Contribute to maturing product management competency through leadership and coaching
- Contribute to transformation of project-centric culture into product oriented
- Make a difference in health care through internally and externally facing digital products that users love
- Join a team of likeminded passionate professionals in a flexible international environment
You're used to driving digital products from concept through launch and beyond
• Passion for great UX and product design
• Ability to balance business and user needs while taking into account technical limitations
• Deep understanding of ROIs definition and value driven development of solutions
• Experience in creating great teams
• Fluency in stakeholder expectations management
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these
• Design thinking/Double diamond
• Lean UX, Interaction design, User research and usability testing
• Design sprint
• Continuous integration
• Bachelor’s (BA or BSc) in business, computer science, or related field.
• Experience playing the Product Owner or Product Manager role for at least three years for a cross functional product team.
• Knowledge of Agile approaches: Scrum, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques/tools: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Design Thinking, User Research, JIRA/Confluence.
• Working knowledge of software development lifecycle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.