Are you ready for better career opportunities in 2018? Act now!
• Technically support the sales and use of Refinery Catalysts and Additives Products
• Product stewardship
• Product quality
• Support business objectivesAccountabilities:
• Provide technical information and service for performance products to current and potential customers.
• Technical liaison between customer and company
• Identification of new customers and applications for existing products
• Identification of new products for existing marketsResponsibilities:
• Consult with manufacturing and business organization on technical processes
• Resolve customer product performance complaints and issues
• Qualify customers
• Provide information to customers to encourage trial of products, to ensure success in use and safe handling of materialsRequirements:
• Refining Engineering degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or related discipline• Minimum 3 years’ experience as process engineer or equivalent position related directly to unit operation or unit design in FCC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills• Fluency in English and Bahasa Malayu. Speaking Mandarin will be beneficial but not essential.
• Some Sales acumen
• Ability to work independently
• Strong computer skills with ability to use spreadsheet, database, presentation, and word processing software, etc.
• Teamwork sprit, self-motivated and honest• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to Malaysia (for non resident candidates).