Role: Sr. System Analyst
Infosys Role: Technology Analyst or Technology Lead
Skill: 5-10 yrs experienced with J2EE/Java/Webservices background
Employment type: Permanent
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• Candidate will be responsible to work on client product customization and implementation
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reading and understanding the Functional Specification/Low Level Design Documents provided.
• Calling out to the Solution Owner any areas of ambiguity or misunderstanding of those documents.
• Undertaking client product customization and configuration of components allocated in the project plan in alignment with the specification/design documents
• Unit testing of all components configured.
Skill/ Competency Requirements:
• should have experience on: XML/XSLT, Web Services (SOAP & REST, WSDL, XSD), Spring, SQL (generic/advanced, procedures, functions, query tuning etc on Oracle/MS SQL Server)., Ant, Maven, JIRA
• Groovy Scripting
• Experience on working on product customization/implementation of any Financial domain product/tool e.g. FICO, etc
• Should have good Communication & analytical skills
• Good Documentation Skills
• Should have good experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Should have prior experience in Agile Methodologies
• Required to attend meetings with the client, provide inputs, get requirement and design clarifications
• Expected to play lead role for the assigned portion of engagement
• Should have prior experience in leading teams of at least 5 people
• Should have worked in Onsite offshore model
• Ability to work in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments
• Experience in Financial Services domain