Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Responsibilities
- Drive cash, documentary trade and open account trade/supply chain business for defined portfolio of clients within industry sector(s) or business segment(s) to deliver the revenue targets to meet the overall GTS business objectives;
- Work with the relationship coverage and GTS client management teams to account plan both strategic and tactical approaches to target prospective clients and to increase/ defend the GTS wallet share of assigned clients;
- Continuously engage the coverage and client management teams to regularly review the account plans arising from clients’ evolving business requirements;
- Collaborate with regional sales managers across the GTS franchise to provide in-country advisory and support for regional account acquisition;
- Lead/ participate in the development of responses to GTS RFIs and RFPs (depending on assigned role in the GTS client relationship);
- Continuously engage clients to keep abreast of their evolving business priorities, as well as their working capital and treasury management practices to proactively position GTS capabilities to these changes;
- Stay updated on the industry/ sector, competitive and regulatory landscapes to enable proactive advisory/ engagement with clients;
- Support bank-wide initiatives/ events as well as initiatives/ events across the GTS franchise;
- Participate in DBS Customer Journeys and drive digital engagement across GTS franchise to support clients’ digital agendas;
- Actively manage deal pipeline (at least on a weekly basis).
- Experience in originating cash and/or trade opportunities in a regional role for a minimum of 10 years;
- Experience in leading regional RFI/RFP responses for regional business development;
- Good rapport-building, networking and communication skills with experience in engaging clients at the regional and/or group decision-maker level;
- Experience in journey thinking as a leader/ participant preferred;
- Open-minded, inquisitive, and adaptable to business transformation;
- Good analytical skills, and strong writing skills;
- Good team player;
- University Degree education level;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (any other Asian language is an advantage).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.