Major domains are :
- Application & database servers supervision liaising with dedicated teams
- Financial sanctions systems architecture – filtering (Side Safewatch), money laundering etc.
- Payment filtering through dedicated BNPP tools ( Orion , Stop List )
- Sanction list management and related broadcasting tools ( CFT )
- SWIFT filtering tool with related connectivity and databases topics
This position requires analysis of business requirements, workflows and system features. With the objective to design and implement solutions, in a timely manner by keeping in mind operational risk management and to meet business goals, regulatory requirements and long term objectives of the Bank.
Transactions Filtering lead technical projects for business solutions implementation but can also be required to participate in some other projects as expert or temporary support.
The position requires Project manager responsibilities.Constraints:
Occasionally, It may be required to work at night or over the week-end for production support in case of upgrades or maintenance.Direct ResponsibilitiesCategory:
Project management and quality | Service: Follow up and governanceDeliverables
- To lead technical projects related to Transaction Filtering
- To make sure the objectives are well defined and in line with the Business requirements.
- To schedule the project together with the various actors (business lines representatives, ITIP, IT, local operations, transversal functions).
- To architect/ the applications for 3 layer architecture
- To Report on the status of these projects.
- Weekly updated List of tasks to follow-up until completion.
- Organize or Contribute to all necessary meetings including necessary preparation tasks
- Risk monitoring on quality, delay and costs, Reporting of any major issue or deviation to management
- Contribute to organize communication (project committees, architecture committees, CCB) with all actors (Sponsors, Central, regional and local teams in CIB ITO).
- To understand and apply group Standard methodology where deemed appropriate.
Business analysis Deliver the appropriate documents required by project :
- To understand, assess and propose technical solutions and architectures related to Transaction Filtering systems in coordination with infrastructure teams and other project teams.
- To ensure technical and functional support of Transaction Filtering applications.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)Technical:
- Collection and validation of requirements
- Propose any necessary adaptation or characterization to tools and processes
- Adequate handling of change requests coordinating with IT, Sponsors and any stakeholder required
- Organize User Acceptance Tests sign-off for go-live
- Other, as per management demand
- Users: Handling of user requests regarding tools functioning, possible discrepancies.
- Tools: Conduct the change management process, Participating to any upgrade deemed necessary.
Filtering tools (Eastnet’s Side SafeWatch, Fircosoft or similar), core banking solutions, reporting
- UNIX /AIX/Linux Environments, Shell/Batch scripting
- Oracle Database
- Web layer (WebSphere/Jboss)
- Reporting tools
- Office automation restitution
- Vulnerability/obsolescence management
- Knowledge of IT project constraints and organization if possible within BNPP CIB context
- Project management
- Demands prioritization and evaluation
- Environment/Architecture setup
- Organize and follow-up technical tests , analyze any anomalies and provide adequate answer
- Functional tests / UAT/Disaster Recovery tests
- Managing anomalies tools and methodologies
- Compliance: Understanding of compliance financial security concepts and regulations – Filtering, sanction lists etc.
- Corporate Banking: General knowledge of corporate banking business, accounting cash managements etc., 6 years of experience in Banking industry
- Change management: User oriented experience, including procedures updating, training and providing support, Collecting, formalizing and prioritizing requirements
- Inter-personal Skill: Capability to deal smoothly with highly demanding counterparts. Self-organized, able to share achievements and issues