Description:Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
Technology has moved from being an enabler of business processes to becoming a key factor in long term business strategy and Transformation. Clients are adopting cloud-based solutions, replacing monolithic ERP systems with vertically integrated best in class applications. The growing Transformation Assurance practice helps clients de-risk the complex transition or implementation of enterprise-wide IT systems such as SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. We ensure system governance is appropriate; that end-to-end business, controls and process risks are effectively managed through the implementation of technology; and that automated processes deliver outcomes aligned with the client’s risk appetite.
You’ll manage or be a member of multi-disciplinary teams working on a diverse range of projects from GRC implementations to ERP system and control reviews, through to full scale security and control re-design and transformation projects. Reporting to a Director or Partner, you will deliver digital integration advisory or project risk management related work to some of the largest organisations head quartered in Singapore with global and regional footprints.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting, risk management, assurance and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to de-risking execution for success. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers / Directors/ Partners
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team and to progress one’s skills and career, with development opportunities around Business System transformation and broader business skills.Required Skills and experience
- Leading the delivery of relevant digital integration engagements
- Delivering and leading security and controls reviews;
- Reviewing the readiness of clients to migrate their systems to the cloud, and providing support and assistance as part of these implementation projects
- Delivering pre- and post- implementation reviews of ERP security and controls (both manual and configurable/automated controls), using in house tools;
- Helping clients design their security and control environments during transformation;
- Designing and implementing GRC solutions, helping clients optimise control management;
- Helping clients optimise their use of system functionality;
- Strong knowledge in either SAP, Oracle, Workday or other mainstream CRM/ERP solution, in or more of these areas; ERP security, business process controls expertise, GRC technologies, ERP project/programme management or Assurance project/programme experience
- Experience of implementing GRC technology solutions (controls module, risk module, audit management, Continuous Controls Monitoring, etc.)
- Professional Service organisation experience ( Consulting, Systems Integration, Vendor implementation practice)
- Business consultancy and advisory experience - process mapping and analysis, Target Operating Model, Strategy, Blueprinting
- ERP, CRM, HR, Finance and planing solution design, implementation experience
- Solution architecture ( Cloud, application development and integration)
- Computer Science or Business Information Systems or IT degree
- Project Management qualifications e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR, Agile, Scrum
- Architectural qualification/ certification e.g TOGAF, Zachman
- IT Service Management certification e.g. ITIL, COBIT
- Functional expertise in Enterprise Apps (e.g. CRM, Billing, SCM, or ERP systems)
- Data migration, Testing strategy
- Enterprise system implementation or carve-out experience as part of Mergers & Acquisitions.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Travel Requirements
Up to 40%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date