As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Grow and strengthen the wealth of high net-worth individuals and their families in the specific market
- Provide a differentiated suite of financial analysis and advise to meet the investment needs and objectives of this group of sophisticated clients
- Partner with an experienced team of product specialists, and with support from teams of innovative treasury sales and dedicated administrative staff members, offer expert guidance on customized solutions to customers, and provide them with professional service for all their banking, borrowing and investment needs round-the-clock
- Tertiary qualification with 5 years' sales experience and consistent sales performance, preferably in the banking and related industries
- Have a good understanding of equities, unit trusts and other personal investment services
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Ready to achieve and succeed
- Focused, disciplined and exhibit high personal standards
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills to serve offshore clients
- Candidates who can speak Vietnamese will be preferred as you will be required to interact with clients from Vietnam.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Full Time, Employee