As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- To be the resident expert in Unit Trust products and solutions offered in the in-country consumer banking platform
- Meet revenue targets and products P & L on overall and per channel
- Support new product, service initiatives and proposition launches on all bank channels – Traditional and Digital
- Prepare materials for the sale and recommendation / distribution of products; Ensure that the products and materials offered are compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Support regular coaching, training and market/product briefings to sales staff to enhance their functional competencies & professionalism, raise the level of proficiency and technical expertise of the RMs, in their course of interacting with customers.
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to achieve greater penetration of Unit Trust products across Bankers/Clients via close collaborations and other initiatives
- Build strong relationships with various fund house partners to come up with best ideas, support sales related activities eg. Client events, product launches, other marketing and branding activities.
- To have a keen understanding and full awareness of, and adherence to, in-country regulatory framework, rules of engagement in the sales and marketing of investment products, as well as legal and compliance guidelines.
- Degree holder with minimum of 5 years experience in product management / financial services
- Knowledge of Unit Trusts, banking and investment products & services and procedures
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements as well as exposure to multicultural issues
- Trained in asset allocation and financial planning
- Good Planning and organizing capability
- Team player
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self motivated team players with excellent service aptitude who would enjoy in a fast-paced service focused environment
- Willing to coach, support, and work as a team with RMs & other stakeholders in the bank to achieve KPI
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
• Finance & Accounts • Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
• Product Manager - General • Other Finance & Accounts
Full Time, Employee