• Automotive air-conditioning technician installs and repairs air conditioning systems.
• Reviewing blueprints, installing air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning, performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
• Repair the compressors, condensers, controls,scroll chillers, semi serial compressors and also maintain & repair electrical & electronics panels, motors panels, cooling towers, condenser pump etc.
• Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
• Trouble shooting preventive maintenance and operation of Air Conditioner- VRF/VRV System.
• To liaise with the clients in order to ensure long-term client relationships
• Hold an refrigerant handling accredited certificate.
• Have the ability to diagnose and repair air-conditioning systems.
• Be a team player, reliable & punctual.
• Min 5 years of experience is must.
• IELTS 5+ English level is mandatory or need to Score
• This is a permanent full time position of approximately 38 hours per week, with daily hours 8.00am - 4.00pm.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA Permanent Residence Visa in the near future and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Employer interview.IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who may be interested.
Wish you all success!