JOB Title: Computer Network and Systems Engineer, Leader or Managers
• Analyzing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems
• Researching, analyzing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
• Assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
• Providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies
• Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and administering new and upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and workstations
• Providing network programming in support of specific business needs and requirements
• Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for network inventory, and recording diagnosis and resolution of network faults, enhancements and modifications to networks, and maintenance instructions
• Monitoring network traffic, and activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance
• Minimum 1 years of experience for junior roles, 5 Years for senior roles and 10 years for Managers.
• Proficient in English is must for VISA processing and willing to take International English tests such as IELTS, PTE etc.,
• Minimum Degree or Master’s degree.
Please send resumes to email@example.com