• Perform pre-operational inspection, and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting
• Operate pile driving cranes to drive pilings into earth to provide support for buildings and other structures
• Operate cranes equipped with dredging attachments to dredge waterways and other areas
• Operate gantry cranes to load and unload ship cargo at port side
• Operate locomotive cranes to move objects and materials at railway yards
• Operate bridge or overhead cranes to lift, move and place plant machinery and materials
• Operate offshore oil rig cranes to unload and reload supply vessels
• Operate cranes mounted on boats or barges to lift, move and place equipment and materials
• Operate dragline cranes to expose coal seams and ore deposits at open pit mines
• May assemble tower cranes on site
• Perform routine maintenance work such as cleaning and lubricating cranes.Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience needed.
• English is a must for VISA processing and must be willing to take International English tests such as IELTS and score of 5+ band min.
• Minimum qualification of Diplomas/ Bachelor Degree, any Master degree is added advantages.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with the benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA/CANADA Permanent Residence Visa and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Immigration started. IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who might be interested.
Wish you all success!