• Read and interpret blueprints to determine layout of system components
• Perform preparatory construction work including steel work, wiring and piping
• Install elevators, escalators, moving walkways, dumbwaiters and related equipment according to specifications
• Connect car frames to counterweights with cables and assemble elevator cars
• Install and wire electric and electronic control system devices
• Install, test and adjust safety control devices
• Test operation of newly installed equipment
• Troubleshoot electrical or mechanical systems failures
• Disassemble defective units and repair or replace worn or suspect parts
• Adjust valves, ratchets, seals, brake linings and other components
• Carry out preventative maintenance programs to ensure public safety.Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience needed.
• English is a must for VISA processing and must be willing to take International English tests such as IELTS and score of 5+ band min.
• Minimum qualification of Diplomas/ Bachelor Degree, any Master degree is added advantages.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with the benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA/CANADA Permanent Residence Visa and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Immigration started. IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who might be interested.
Wish you all success!