• Consult manufacturer's manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments used for measuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature, chemical composition and other variables in manufacturing and processing
• Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults using pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments
• Repair and adjust system components, such as sensors, transmitters and programmable logic controllers, or remove and replace defective parts
• Calibrate components and instruments according to manufacturers' specifications
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance work and complete test and maintenance reports
• Install control and measurement instruments on existing and new plant equipment and processes
• Consult with and advise process operators.Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience needed.
• English is a must for VISA processing and must be willing to take International English tests such as IELTS and score of 5+ band min.
• Minimum qualification of Diplomas/ Bachelor Degree, any Master degree is added advantages.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with the benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA/CANADA Permanent Residence Visa and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Immigration started. IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to email@example.com at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who might be interested.
Wish you all success!