• Read and interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams to determine assembly operations
• Fit and assemble prefabricated metal parts to build heavy industrial machinery and equipment such as construction, farming, and processing machinery, railway vehicles and aircraft engines
• Move and align sub-assemblies and components using lifting and transporting devices such as overhead cranes
• Install major components such as gears, pumps, motors or hydraulic assemblies
• Inspect parts, sub-assemblies and finished products to ensure quality.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience needed.
• English is a must for VISA processing and must be willing to take International English tests such as IELTS and score of 5+ band min.
• Minimum qualification of Diplomas/ Bachelor Degree, any Master degree is added advantages.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with the benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA/CANADA Permanent Residence Visa and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Immigration started. IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who might be interested.
Wish you all success!