• Selects, cleans and prepares metal stock, fabrication tools and equipment
• Cuts, rolls, bends, shapes, moulds, spins, heats or hammers metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
• Fits and assembles metal components by riveting, bolting, welding, brazing or soldering
• Finishes products by cleaning, polishing, filing or bathing them in acidic solutions
• Measures quality of fabricated parts or sub-assemblies
• May set up and operate spinning lathes to spin shaped articles from sheet or structural metal
• May plan, layout and fabricate mould patterns or templates for producing metal castings or articles
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience needed.
• English is a must for VISA processing and must be willing to take International English tests such as IELTS and score of 5+ band min.
• Minimum qualification ofDiplomas or Bachelor Degree, any Master degree is added advantages.
This is a brilliant job opportunity which accompanies with the benefits to apply for AUSTRALIA/CANADA Permanent Residence Visa and settle with your family.Your remuneration and immigration fees will be informed upon selection of candidates after the Immigration started. IELTS Training can be provided upon Immigration or Interview Short listed candidates.
If you are Interested, kindly drop your CV to email@example.com at the earliest possible to process further. We will be pleased if you could recommend to any of your contacts who might be interested.
Wish you all success!