This is Naveen from Hexaware Technologies (www.Hexaware.com) and we have below urgent requirement in Singapore.
Job title: UX designer
Contract: 1 Year
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Location: Upper Changi Road, Singapore
• A Subject Matter Expert in UX and Design Thinking: You will be assigned work on key projects or products as UX lead and/or design thinking coach/facilitator
• Defining and designing interfaces, experience and processes across multiple platforms to enhance the customer journeys and employee journeys
• Collaborate with business, product management and software development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, experience, and processes
• Conduct user research to guide product decisions and evaluate design usability and effectiveness
• Working with senior internal stakeholders to continue to build capability, internal cross-team relationships, and help take our capability to the next level
• Operate as a hands-on practitioner or coach to prepare and facilitate UX project and research plans, run workshops, create personas, journey maps, concept sketches, systems design architecture, wireframes, etc.
• Minimum 5-year relevance experience and a compelling portfolio of past work, showcasing a wide variety of UX design outcomes
• Strong ability to communicate, collaborate, coach and inspire others with an exemplary UX design ability and outcome driven.
• Extensive experience in participating in, and/or leading multi-stakeholder research, and usability studies, recognising important insights and translating them into compelling UX concepts
• An expert in all applied UX skill and software from wire-framing to various prototyping techniques across analogue and digital platforms
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum
• Experience with LEAN and BPR
If interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com for more information and further process. Thx