• Facilitate the team’s and business stakeholders’ visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital solutions
• Collaborate with business and innovation teams to define and re-imagine customer journeys through building end-to-end journey maps, personas, use cases, user stories, work flow design, or other artefacts that successfully communicate ideas across the organization;
• Coordinate and conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders across each phase of the Design Thinking framework, including Design Sprint, Ideation, Empathy, Design Critique workshops
• Define, deploy, and refine each project’s experience through user tracking and experiments (e.g. A/B testing), lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies.
• At least 5 years of experience in User Experience Design, preference for candidates with experience in web and mobile interfaces, and/or have worked in the insurance industry;
• Experience in designing solutions efficiently and intelligently using Design Thinking and Lean UX principles