• Participate in requirements gathering
• Lead the user experience through various stages of a project including: user personas and flows, interface design strategy, site map creation, wire-framing, and usability testing
• Conduct User Research and prioritizing end user needs and requirements
• Conceptualize end user needs, visually communicate interactions through the use of sketching, low fidelity mockups or prototypes to gather fast feedback
• Design UX/UI that supports end user’ goals and behaviors.
• Participate in presales activity and producing prototypes, presenting to customers on the design concepts
• Advocate concepts and ideas from users’ perspective among stakeholders.
• Create style guides and wireframes.
• Work in an Agile team where there is close collaboration with the front-end and back-end developers and in an iterative manner.
• Exceptional design skills, and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
• Experience with user interface design patterns
• Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Understanding of Agile software development
• Working knowledge of front-end coding (HTML/JS/CSS)
Singapore citizen only
EAP No. R1548171
EA Licence No. 95C5411