As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Partner Paylah & Intelligent Banking team to formulate business strategies and using data insights to drive business outcomes
- Determine the measurement matrices to follow-up on ecosystem performance, ensuring strategies deliver business outcomes.
- Identify key trends, provide insights on performance & causality and identify opportunities to deeper customer engagement
- Create visualizations and present clear, concise and actionable insights to the key stakeholders, lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of results
- Develop models and data insights to plan and drive the customer interactions
- Partner with the Communities team to drive community strategy
- Partner the ecosystem stream to drive ecosystem strategy & results
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate
- Proficient in SAS/R/Python Programming
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools, data mining and ability to manipulate and handle large dataset
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Strategic thinker; strong results driven personality with innovative mindset
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Full Time, Employee