GroupTechnology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with anefficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus onproductivity, quality & control, technology, people capability andinnovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank%27s operationalprocesses and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiplebanking delivery channels.
If you are….
- An individual who have drivenlarge scale transformation in enterprise level
business and technology architectures (preferably in a banking platform/environment and its ecosystems)
- An expert on architecting software solutions that are scalable and stable
- Up-to-date on the latest technology innovations and can conduct Proof Of Concept on how to deploy cutting edge technology to provide competitive advantage
We want you to….
- Drive and own the strategic business architecture for banking at Headquarter level
- Partner development teams to build strategies for execution, drive or facilitate
key technology decisions and influence others to change where appropriate
- Be an agent of change to introduce innovative technologies within team/organization.
- Work closely with the developers tocreate the next generation of banking software via good programming standards and code reviews using an agile approach and leveraging on the advantages of prototyping
- Provide technical mentorship when applicable
- Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and related products infrastructure.
And you have….
- Strong understanding of open source frameworks
- Solid experience working with or leading teams performing systems automation and integration (ideally leveraging an agile methodology / lean techniques)
- Relevant experience in release management or production operations
- Used scripting + programming languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Experience in various programming / scripting languages such as JAVA/J2EE, Scala, XML/XSLT ,PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools/frameworks such as HDFS, Spark, Map/Reduce, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Yarn, Oozie, Pig, Hive, Impala
- Experience with aPlatform-as-a-Service(PaaS) product such asCloud Foundry,Heroku,Elastic Beanstalk, or similar
- Working experience inChef,Puppet,BOSH, or relatedautomation and / or
orchestration tools/NTP,SAML,OAuth 2,Active Directory,Jenkins,
Hudson,Bamboo,TeamCity, or otherContinuous Integration toolsas well
asIaaS experience(vSphere/ESXi/AWSakaAmazon Web Services/
OpenStack/Azure/GCPakaGoogle Cloud Platform)or related automation
/ orchestration tools
- Expert knowledge ofLinux / Unix/Windows systems
- Expert knowledge of networking and security related technologies (e.g.load balancing/DNS/SSL/firewalls/NAT)
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic,AppDynamics,Cacti,Graphite,Logstash,Nagios,Ganglia,Splunk,vROPS,Datadog, etc.)
And finally, we need you to be….
- A team player who can work well with people
- Aself-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and theprofessional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your developmentand recognises your achievements.Singapore-DBS Asia Hub
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Full Time, Employee