As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
As we look to accelerate growth and profitability across CBG regionally, a dedicated business unit – Digital Consumer Finance (Cards and Loans) - was recently formed within CBG to capture the significant and exciting opportunities in the consumer lending space. The immediate focus of the new business will be India and Indonesia – two markets where we have launched digibank, and where we believe we have the biggest near-term upside potential. Tasked with building out a digital and data-led consumer finance business leveraging traditional & non-traditional data for underwriting, digital customer journeys, and partnerships and alliances with fintechs and other industry players, the team is looking to build up its bench strength across a number of key functions.
Specifically, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to coordinate and track together with technology and business teams on all digital consumer finance initiatives and enhancements executed across the region. The scope of the role includes assisting with the planning, coordination, tracking and timely delivery of various initiatives and other tasks to ensure quality in speed, reliability of all digital application and processes. Responsibilities
- Work closely with product managers and technology teams to manage projects and initiatives aimed at building of key capabilities in Digital Consumer Finance to drive the growth of personal loans and credit cards portfolios using a digital business model
- Track and report project milestone for all digital consumer finance initiatives and enhancements across the region and provide regular status reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis for timely achievement of project milestones
- Resolve and escalate any roadblock throughout project life cycle
- Ensure project governance is adhered to across digital consumer finance platforms for all assigned projects and initiatives
- Assist on budget planning and preparation. Ensure that budget draw-downs are monitored and in line with expectations
- Capacity planning across regional functional teams
- Consolidate and highlight operational issues across all digital consumer finance platforms and properties
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations
- Assist on executing regional roadmap and maintaining common capability and technology architecture stack
- Working closely with technology on production issue management and maintaining overall dashboard
- Fair amount of travel within Asia region expected
- Proven working experience in project management
- Project management with strong follow up
- Planning, Developing and tracking budgets
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Track record of working on digital retail lending / payments projects would be highly preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.