Job Description :
Group StrategicMarketing %26amp; Communications is responsible for building, protecting, andenhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry.Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and executeintegrated strategies that focus on communications especially digitalcommunications, marketing and research to differentiate – and elevate – ourbrand from the rest of the competition.
Strengthen the DBS brand and engender organisational pride amongemployees through the development and implementation of effective internalcommunication strategies
- Deepenemployee engagement by conceptualising, developing and delivering on internal communicationstrategies
- Makethe refreshed DBS vision and brand promise more tangible to employees, with a firmfocus on sustainability
- Effectivelyinfluence teams across the bank to align and integrate communication plans, todeliver consistent messages to employees
- Sharpen the focus on analytics to measure effectiveness
- Buildan internal communications community across the bank; develop common tools, frameworksand guidelines for alignment
- Inform,engage and inspire action on the Bank’s sustainability efforts in the contextof the refreshed vision, including our employee volunteering efforts
- Createfresh ways of communicating (across content, channels and experiences) todeepen employee engagement
- Workwith relevant teams to write, edit, storyboard and create engaging content(including multimedia content such as videos and infographics) that isrelevant, personalised and targeted for employees
- Partnerwith the Technology %26amp; Operations team to co-create an ecosystem ofchannels/ platforms
- Takea data-driven approach to communications to further strengthen engagement
- Preferablyover 10 years working in a marketing and communications role, includinginternal communications
- Experiencein digital and social media space
- Experiencein financial services industry
- Agencyexperience is an added advantage
- Excellentcommunication (verbal/written) and editing skills
- Strongexperience in the digital/ social media space to drive engagement
- Strongproject management skills
- Self-motivatedand able to work independently; a good team player; and thrives in a fast-pacedenvironment
We offer a competitivesalary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamicenvironment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.Singapore
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Marketing & Communications
Full Time, Employee