Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Job Purpose
As part of the Bank’s digital transformation strategy, we’re looking for a senior Trader Voice and Desktop Services technologist to partner our Treasury & Markets (T&M) technology and business stakeholders in driving our digital business model – namely, to:
- Architect our next generation of Trader Voice infrastructure
- Engage customers through the leadership of our high-touch, T&M desktop support team
- Engineer and deliver the next generation of T&M trade floor.
The Trade Services team is seeking a highly motivated and versatile trader voice and workspace architect to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible for trade floor support including desktop support and the architecting, engineering and deployment of DBS’ IPC dealer voice systems, hoot and holler infrastructure, and private line solutions.
The team interfaces extensively with T&M Business Management Services, infrastructure and application support leads, country technology leads and other groups responsible for daily operation and client support.
The role requires < 20% overseas travel.Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality delivery of software and hardware enhancements and projects related to the T&M Digital Trader Voice platform
- Work with business stakeholders in defining the T&M Trader Voice and Trader Desktop strategy and roadmap
- Engineer and operate a stable and audit-compliant trade voice environment across DBS’ global sites.
- At least a Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering from a reputed University
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure technology management or engineering, preferably in a leadership role
- Ability to lead global voice technology projects involving both engineering and operations deliverables
- Experience with desktop voice delivery products such as Speakerbus
- Experience in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting of medium and large-scale trading systems
- Extensive IPC Unigy and NICE NTR knowledge
- Trade floor support experience
- Proven experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
- Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment, with an ability to prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.