Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group%26rsquo;s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company%26rsquo;s internal controls.
DBS embarked on a digital transformation journey aiming to become a FinTech company. As the bank%26rsquo;s businesses and operations become digital, the work of IT Audit will look very different in the future. Digital auditing will require broader and vastly deferent skillsets to provide assurances on the business usage of artificial intelligence, big data and cloud computing.
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, are passionate about technology and can focus on key issues and the details that come with it.
Key job responsibilities
1. Manage and oversee execution of the audit plan/ issues and initiatives
- Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementation, applications and other IT-related risk areas, including information gathering from stakeholders, execution and documentation of analysis, and communication of results.
- Define and implement testing layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
- Develop IT audit procedures with innovation and creative thinking using data analytics and automation.
- Analyze and identify IT control points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environments, network technologies, agile software development and information security.
- Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identifying symptoms and root cause.
- Proactively inform IT Audit management on the major risk event, IT incident, and external audit and regulatory issues arising during the audit or through regular contact with line management.
- Ability to partner with Business and IT Auditors in identifying risks and controls testing to achieve desired audit outcomes.
- Ascertain that major concerns and recommendations raised by internal and external auditors, and regulators are resolved satisfactorily.
- Propose, develop and/ or drive initiatives that will help to develop an internal knowledge base.
2. Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Virtualisation technology.
- Cloud computing technology,
- Network and OS/database security,
- Development operations (DevOps) environment, with strong understanding of the IT infrastructure components/processes that are essential in supporting continuous delivery, integration, automated testing, and performance monitoring associated with application development.
3. Support staff and self-development
- Keep abreast of own professional development to enhance one%26rsquo;s skills and competence.
- Coach and guide junior staff on all audit engagements.
- Good communication skills - spoken and written.
- Good project management and organisation skill.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff; must have strong organisation skills and is performance oriented.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- General understanding of overall banking business.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.Singapore-DBS Asia Central
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Full Time, Employee