Job Description :
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group%27s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company%27s internal controls.
- Lead / manage or participate in credit risk review (CRR) projects of DBS Institutional Banking Group (IBG) globally and credit quality audit %26amp; review of Private Bank, inclusive of audit plan preparation / execution, fieldwork participation / management, and audit report input / preparation
- Review cross border risk issues of the IBG business including marketing, regulatory and accounting
- Conduct periodic risk rating assessment and perform continuous monitoring of the assigned portfolios
- Work closely with the Credit Process and Global Transaction Services audit teams to ensure thorough end to end audits, including linking CRR reviews with specific aspects of trade finance (particularly structured trade and treasury %26amp; markets)
- Help foster high quality credit risk management culture Bank-wide and maintain high standard for credit risk process management and controls within the Bank
- Support the Regional Functional Audit Head (FAH) and Deputy FAHs of the CRR function
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant credit risk management, Relationship-manager experience or audit experience in credit risk review function in Investment, Institutional and/or Commercial banking business, with strong credit analytical skills and strategic mind-set
- Good Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Business Finance
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end institutional banking credit risk management (including underwriting, credit approval and account monitoring process) and lending, trade finance and treasury product knowledge
- Strong business and writing skills â€" capable of cohesively present and organise appropriate information and effectively articulate key points / messages
- Willing to travel from time to time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and theprofessional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your developmentand recognises your achievements.Singapore
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Finance & Accounts
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee