Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Responsibilities
To drive the FI Sales agenda - building Bank and NBFIs relationships, working closely with FIG to grow identified key client base within the sub-segments across the region for cash and trade.
- Responsible for new FI client acquisition;
- Partner with each FIG segment to grow wallet of existing clients locally and regionally
- Grow liabilities and assets of the segment;
- Responsible for delivering agreed revenue targets to meet GTS FI business objectives;
- Work closely with FIG partners in account planning, wallet sizing;
- Active marketing and calling program on the identified clients locally/ regionally;
- Work closely with other stakeholders such as product and ops to deliver and support the clients’ needs;
- Prospect management and keeping a robust pipeline;
- Support in country GTS FI sales to deliver cross border solutions.
- P&L responsibility in GTS as a cash/ trade sales specialist FIs for 5 to 10 years;
- Strong product (cash/ trade) knowledge with excellent sales experience;
- Proven track record of delivering strong revenue growth from cash/ trade mandates;
- Master Degree/Bachelors Degree, preferably majored in Banking, Business Management and Finance;
- Independent and self-motivated;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent sales experience and relationships with FI clients;
- Highly driven;
- Strong business acumen;
- Good knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- FI cash/ trade product knowledge;
- Great communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent presentation skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.