Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Management of network daily activities; incident and problem management
- Responsible to work with respective DC members on the review of network architecture and design, trouble-shooting
- Responsible to work with the respective server and application teams’ members in trouble-shooting and identify root cause, related to network
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors’ support teams for the trouble-shooting, identification and resolution of network problems
- Responsible for network devices, as well as appliances, vulnerability review and assessment.
- Responsible for network devices, as well as appliances, change implementation review and assessment
- Responsible to conduct post implementation review on areas of improvement and tuning
- Responsible to conduct and train Level 1 engineers, i.e. to empower and equipped the L1 engineers with the knowledge to run and maintain DC network
- Deploy, configure and manage firewall (CheckPoint & PaloAlto)
- Deploy, configure and manage F5 GTM and LTMs
- Coordinate with information security governance team to align IT infrastructure with established standards (DDoS drill)
- Change requests prior to implementation.
- Assist Level 1 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution whenever necessary
- Advanced troubleshooting production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis
- Design and monitor operations metrics on a monthly basis to keep track of device utilization
- Ready to be on call for 24x7 support during shifts
The person should have 8 to 10 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in network design and support
- Experience with CheckPoint and PaloAlto firewall
- Experience with F5 and Brocade Load balancers design and support
- Experience in Radware Link controllers and Load balancers
- Experience with Cisco and Arista products specially DCI technology OTV, Vxlan
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark, riverbed net profiler, NetBrain, Gigamon and etc.
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Hands on expert level knowledge of routing, switching and firewall
- Certifications such as CCNP or above level in networking is an advantage
- Certifications such as CISSP or CheckPoint is an advantage
- Prior experience like DC Move, Server migration a bonus
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
IT/Computers - Software
Full Time, Employee