3. Familiarity working with frameworks such as React, Spring Framework, Angular and D3JS.
4. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
5. A solid understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging and deployment process.
6. Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
7. Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server, JBOSS and Linux environments.
8. Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
9. Passion to learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques in the open source community.