- Coding, testing and troubleshooting for the Navitaire e-commerce platform (Fullstack Development)
- Implement and customize Navitaire’s web application for customers
- Research and resolve production issues according to team guidelines and procedures
- Perform website optimization and technical impact analysis
- Work with the Technical Architect, Development Lead, and Business Analyst to determine and implement appropriate design and code changes, and make relevant recommendations to the team
- Train and assist other developers in various aspects of the work
- Work on an agile software development environment as needed
- Candidate must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline.
- Fresh graduates up to 5 years professional programming experience are welcome to apply
- With hands on development experience in any of the following programming languages – C#, Java, MySQL, ASP.net, MVC, RAZR, JSON or equivalent languages
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively and quickly.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Team player, high initiative and quick learner
- Adapt in Agile work environment
- Airline industry knowledge or experience is a plus
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• IT/Computers - Software • Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace • Consulting/Advisory Services • Travel/Tourism
Full Time, Employee