You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for ensuring that supported system operates within agreed SLA’s/KPIs.
• Install, maintain and support new applications and Infrastructure in Windows server hardware and software, to include physical and virtual servers, Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, VMware ESX and Virtual Center
• Provide on-call 24 x 7 support on a rotating basis
• Performing routine audits of systems and software and perform system backups.
• Performing standard or project change request as per change window
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Responsibility for system security compliance, health check & server hardening
• Responsibility for documenting incident RCA report the configuration of the system and System performance tuning
The idea candidate:
- Experienced in system administration in Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and enterprise AD Environment
- Experienced in troubleshooting system ,middleware and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software ,analysing system logs and identifying potential issues/incident
- Experience in administering a VMware Infrastructure including HA and DR system
- Prefer with SCCM,SCOM,CyberArk and Citrix XenApp Farm administration skill
- Certified in ITIL or ITIL Trained
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the role above, kindly send your resume to email@example.com.