• Follow-Up and Management of existing Members by:
o Promoting the products and services (including membership) to existing Members & Clients;
o Preparing, proposing and following-up, with the Wine Advisory Team (based in France and in Singapore), tailor-made offers based on the identified needs, motivations and tastes of each Member Analysing the wine portfolio of the existing Members for the purpose of proposing and implementing a strategy of purchases by Members, in order to increase the sales
o Selling wines to the SEA Members based on latest "pre-done offers", including those pertaining to Bordeaux "en primeurs" wines, Burgundy vintage releases, etc...
o For each Member, adding information on his/her wine profile, and filling up and updating the Members’ Profile Forms on a regular basis.
o Regarding the assigned Members & Clients, monitoring the sales relationship (including, without limitation, membership renewal, invoicing, collection of receivables, attendance to wine-tasting events, etc. …)
o Developing a strong knowledge of the wine collections of existing Members & Clients, to foster new purchases;
o Working in coordination with the Commercial Assistants (based in France or in Asia) to monitor membership related matters, such as monitoring orders, invoicing, collection of outstanding payments, renewal of memberships, etc. …
o Working in coordination with the Commercial Assistants and Logistics Team to monitor the delivery of Members’ wines, either in SEA or in other countries as instructed by the Members.
• Expand Members’ base :- With Prospects (business development):
o Promoting products and services (including membership)
o Developing and maintaining a local referral network, allowing the employee to identify potential sales opportunities
o Identifying key Prospects and potential Members & Clients (through referrals from Members and/or other business partners);
o Increasing the number of Members by following up the potential candidates and prospects that have already been identified and by identifying new candidates and prospects.
• In both instances:
o Reporting on the sales actions and overall sales performance to Management on a regular basis
o Preparing and submitting the sales reporting, as and when required
o Working in coordination with the Events Team and local team members for South-East Asia, to organize and attend various marketing activities in Asia and Europe (such as wine-tasting dinners, visits of vineyards, etc…).
• You have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field, in MNC.
• Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
• Minimum 5 years of Commercial experience and ideally including management of relationships with Ultra High Net Worth Individuals.
• Excellent knowledge of Fine Wines industry (Wines, Market, Prices, analysis etc.), a have a real interest/passion for wine. Level 2/3 of WSET or equivalent is a plus.
• Have the capacity to manage Ultra High Net Worth Individuals coming from all parts of the world. A clear sense of "services" is needed, even some "empathy" for the Members or prospects, develop a purchasing strategy based on the values of the group.
• Be very pro-active, dedicated, independent, have a good sense of analysis, be hard worker, adaptable, multi-tasker.
• Have the desire to deliver and find solutions, be self-motivated, take ownership and responsibility as well as a good sense of follow up.
• Be a team player and good at communicating both internally and externally.
• Know very well Singapore and SEA in general, especially its codes, club, schools, real estate etc.
• Use very well Excel, Word, emails etc.
• Be able to travel frequently.
At the beginning of his/her mission, the candidate will need to spend a few weeks in France (Paris and Bordeaux offices) to receive appropriate training, learn about the services and processes, meet with the team and familiarize with the company.