1. Perform System Administration based on ITIL activities, maintenance, backup/ restore, installation, upgrading, change requests, configurations & testing (Dev, UAT, Prod, and DR) for Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016.
2. Perform support and minor version upgrade on Microsoft SCOM, SCCM.
3. Perform server setup and minor version upgrade of Windows OS and ESXi hosts
4. Perform system monitoring and performance tuning
5. Manage CPU/Memory Performance/Capacity & Analyze Problems situation
6. Perform daily service requests & incident resolution within SLA
7. Perform patching management
8. Create & maintain operation documents
9. Proactive work with vendor and customers to troubleshoot incidents till problem resolution and root cause analysis
10. Part of 24x7 Support team, standby duty roaster
11. Must be able to perform weekend activities (Patching, DR etc) on rotational basis
12. Co-ordinate Server Installation/Rack mounting