IT Infrastructure Manager
We are looking for a senior IT Infrastructure Manager to join our team and take an active, hands-on role supporting our corporate information systems. As part of the IT team, you will report to the CTO and will collaborate with system administrators, application developers, other teams and vendors regularly. You are passionate about helping the organization succeed, making infrastructure more performant and reliable, and automating as much as possible.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiast and highly skilled candidates who are passionate about operation and maintenance.
- Analyze/assess the organization’s IT requirements (short- and long-term) and recommend acquisitions and/or upgrades to top management.
- Plan and direct the installation (and upgrading, where needed) of hardware and software tools and technologies.
- With IT Security, help ensure the safety and security of the organization’s IT network and electronic documents.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses of IT projects, prepare and present analyses (i.e., justify spending) to the organization's top management.
- Continue to learn about new technologies and look for ways to implement them within the organization.
- Organize, coordinate, and direct IT-management-level personnel (e.g., database manager/administrator, IT security manager, network manager).
- Determine short- and long-term personnel and training needs for IT.
- Negotiate with technology vendors, contractors to obtain the highest possible level of services for the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is required; a Master's degree in business administration is preferred.
- 10 years of related work experience, with 3 or more in a management position, is also required.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead a diverse team of programmers, designers, analysts, technicians, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department are essential.
- Project management experience is a must-have.
- Expertise in preparing RFPs (RFQs) and negotiating with top management, vendors, etc., is essential.
- Also need someone with SDLC knowledge and experience.
- Should be able to run meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Candidates with certifications in project management (PMP), management (CM), information management (CITM), or a comparable designation will be given preference.
- Ability to work in a team setting, collaborate, and create well-organized documentation
- Available to work outside office hours and remotely
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Gets things done attitude and detail-oriented
Interested candidates, please share your CV, current salary, expected salary, notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg No.: R1114179
EA License No. 12C6296