We are looking for a great Product Owner to help us define and build the software products that drive our success. As a part of the product team, your role will be to conceive, optimize and follow the development of new features as well as to improve our existing product. The focus is to improve our users’ experience of the product while making it more powerful. You will bring together engineers, designers, and executives from around the company to make our products more useful, efficient and delightful. You will be working directly with our engineering teams to make your roadmap reality. As a result, we are looking for a person that has a technical software background.
We are looking for meticulous and creative candidates who are passionate about Software/System/Application Development.
- Work with Marketing Product Managers, Departments and International Teams to execute the vision for your product roadmap
- Perform escalation to relevant party on case by case basis
- Create innovative user interactions and work with our visual designers to create great visual comps
- Create detailed specifications from high level ideas
- Work with our engineering teams daily in one scrum team (participate in Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
- Create and prioritize the product backlog
- Test features to ensure they are built according to initial requirements.
- Manage a development process with a regular production release within a fast changing and highly agile framework
- Communicate risks and impacts of proposed changes in a timely fashion and manage issue escalation and resolution items in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborating across the organization to understand near and long-term priorities.
- Be the "Voice of the user"
- Build KPI and reporting to measure features efficiency, recommend improvements
- Ensure the quality of the deliveries
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Strong Experienced with Scrum methodologies
- You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
- Data and UX passionate
- You love to be creative and innovate in product development
- You can work closely with a team to coordinate, inspire and execute
- You have a sense of measured urgency - you’re able to make things happen quickly and correctly, in dynamic, constantly changing environments
- Proven ability to meet goals in dynamic, fast changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users
- You make decisions quickly and own them and you change your mind as the data dictates
- You are super detailed-oriented
- You are fearless in seeking out more efficient solutions - you constantly challenge the status quo
What you do:
- Scrum or Agile methodology daily usage
- Use the mock-up/sketch tool to draft UX or explain a concept
- Create detailed specifications from high-level design ideas
- Understand technology discussions in the context of service-oriented architecture and a modern UI tech stack
Interested candidates, please share your CV, current salary, expected salary, notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg No.: R1114179
EA License No. 12C6296