- Preparation of validation documents, including URS, PS, validation plan, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports, validation reports and traceability matrix
- Perform ERES assessment as per site procedure
- Arranging, planning, managing and executing installations, operations and performance qualifications of laboratory systems
- Coordinating and interfacing with department, validation team, vendors and engineering groups for assuring successful project execution.
- Leading and coordinating cross-functional teams for project validation
- Priorization, managing and executing multiple projects utilizing the project management methodologies
- Prepare equipment standard operating procedures
Singapores Largest and Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA License No.: 99C4599
Functions : Health Care
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Healthcare, Corporate
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management