Job Description & Requirements
- Handle and manage Accounts Receivables Function.
- Update and maintain accounting journals.
- Daily entry of receipts into the accounting system.
- Process staff expense claims.
- Ensure entries are charged to the correct account codes.
- Handle customers queries on the daily financial transactional activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate report submission.
- Generate monthly accounts receivables report.
- Assist Finance Manager in other areas of accounting whenever necessary.
- Perform analysis of accounts, preparation of audit schedules etc
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when necessary.
To succeed in this role, you are likely to have the following attributes :
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to work under stress and tight reporting requirements.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork during peak period.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is a must.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.