- Handle Account receivables / Accounts payables related activities, such as use issue invoice, prepare payment(online payment only), update cash book.
- Able to use system to perform revaluation for Account receivables and account payables, bank balance.
- Able to perform reconciliations for bank balance, account receivables and account payables.
- Update balance sheet and profit loss schedules on monthly basis.
- Able to generate management accounts (Balance sheet, income statement, cash flow) in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of GST report.
- Ad-hoc assignments may be assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge in Accpac/sage 300 is an added advantage.
· LCCI/ Diploma in Accountancy with minimum 2-year relevant experience.
· Matured, meticulous, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 application with strong knowledge of excel.
· Initiatives & positive working attitude.
· Effectively bilingual in English & Chinese (written & oral).
· Able to commence in short notice.
· Only Singaporean/ Singapore PR needs to apply.
5 days a week.
Near Tai Seng MRT.
Job description * Revaluation, allocation cycle, reversal of accruals, recognition of prepayment * Maintaining up-to-date open items in SAP and perform Balance Sheet reconciliation in excel - BA
· Responsible for partial account – AP/AR function · Ensure timely recording of suppliers’ invoices, matching of purchase order and delivery notes · Monitor due date and prepare Giro & ad-hoc manual
Roles & Responsibilities Assit in performing and ensure daily operation including data entry, cash management, general ledger preparation Perform any other duties as assigned by the Accountant from
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content