Job Description :
Up till S$7,000 basic and above
Global Japanese IT MNC
Good working environment with career progression
Good knowledge in network, infrastructure and security technologies
5 years relevant experience in IT solutions sales / Consulting experience in SI environment
Our client is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT, telecommunications and networking solutions is looking for suitable candidates to join their growing business as Account Manager
- Generate sales opportunity to achieve short and long-term revenue and profit growth.
- Execute direct sales programs and initiatives to drive increase sales and share of wallet with customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the account set assigned.
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of IT network, infrastructure, security technologies and implementation services in local competitive environment.
- Manage overall sales process from pre to post-sales.
- Take active lead to engage partners in customer engagement and solutioning
- Responsible for proposal creation and delivery (written and oral participation with engagement team).
- Engage customers at all level to develop long term business relationship.
- Responsible to engage internal stakeholders in sales approval process.
- 5 years experience in IT solutions sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding in the network, infrastructure and security technologies.
- 5 years of professional IT solutions sales / consulting experience in SI environment.
- IT network, infrastructure and security selling experience.
- Demonstrate experience in managing sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate experience in meeting sales and revenue quotas.
- Experience in selling with partners.
- Experience in selling to customers in the public sector.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location : Fusionopolis Link
- Working Days/Hours : 5 days/ 8.30am- 5.30pm
- Salary : Up till S$7,000 basic and above (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Charles Seah (Reg. No.: R1871814)EMAIL:
or call your friendly Consultant, Charles Seah, at 6590 9945 or whatsapps 8207 8458
for a discussion. I will be glad to assist you!Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!