- Defines/approves process support plans for installation and warranty periods depending on product and process maturity.
- Determines and implements process continuous improvement plan (CIP) for assigned installed base.
- Supports local Install Base System Support (BSS) resources during installation and warranty as required to achieve CPS (Customer Process Specification) and/or 'best known' process performance.
- Trains local support service resources to obtain and maintain required process knowledge to support installed base.
- Responsible for installation and (product) qualification of 'new' processes and technologies.
- Executes process -sites.
- Keeps detailed knowledge of installed process performance in assigned technological area up-to-date.
- Develops customized processes (with customer and support service . Arranges regular customer process user meeting to drive installed continuous improvement plan process.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 YearsWork Experience:
Yes, 25% of the TimeRelocation Eligible:
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.