To provide administrative support to the director and accountant of a corporate secretarial firm.
1) Prepare resolutions and filing for companies
2) Aid in bookkeeping
3) Administrative support like filing and sorting of documents
4) Prepare presentations
5) Send out emails
6) Manage client relations through social media and email list
7) Aid in grant applications
1) Good command of English as we need someone to correspond with clients through emails, text messages and phone calls. You will also be handling the sending of emails to clients for marketing purposes.
2) Good knowledge of doing presentations (Powerpoint minimum)
3) Have basic accounting knowledge
4) Willing to speak and meet clients as you will be providing support in following up with clients
5) (Not compulsory but would be a plus) The ability to work on content creation for our YouTube channel. Basic video editing skills are a plus.
Our office is in Orchard Road and we work from Mondays to Fridays. You must be willing to learn and handle corporate secretarial work.
This is an SGUnited Mid Career Traineeship.
* Experience in auditing all aspects of the balance sheet and income statements and group consolidation of financial stamen and managed multiple audit task at the same time. * Plan and conduct fi
Bookkeeping - Able to prepare full sets of accounts ·Experience in eitherMYOB, QuickBooks, and/or XERO ·Knowledge of Singapore compliance laws with ACRA, IRAS and CPF Board ·Compiling Unaudited Fin
Job Description * Do monthly/quarterly/annually bookkeeping for clients in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards in Singapore ( FRS), International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS) o
Join our team as we build the open source tools that drive the global robotics community, from education and research to product development and production systems. Help us grow our team and our regio
Role Purpose ------------ Effectively define and execute client platform deployments in a timely manner, ensuring high client advocacy during and at the end of the process. Working closely with the A
TKNP International seeks full time Accounting professionals to join in the positions of Senior Associate, Assistant Manager & Manager. · CBD area · Alternate Saturdays Job Scope Accounting · Boo
we are looking for weel experienced matured and experienced female candidate with the following skills to join in our company.company acounting , staff pay role system, staff management, experience in
* Oversee all accounting matters in Singapore and Indonesia. Requirements: * Degree in Accountancy * Minimum 5 years of relevant experience If you are keen to apply for the position, kindly
Job Description Ø Provide administrative support to Sales team Ø Process sales order, prepare invoices, P/L, D/O & outgoing checking list Ø Checking outgoing goods when packing Ø Liaise with freig
Description ・As the Manager of Finance and Accounting Department, responsible for developing the business plan and manage the budget of the Singapore subsidiary based on IIJ's global group strategy,
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster, at lower cost? Do you like to work on-site in a variet
We are a cross border advisory and corporate services firm focused on Startups and SMEs. We are looking for highly dynamic individuals who have a track record of strong performance and have a lot of
We are looking for an experienced SAM Technical Consultant to join our APAC Professional Service team. You will have a chance to work with amazing team and client to flawlessly execute solution implem
The area: gTech (general) Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers glob
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content