Corporate Rethink Pte. Ltd. is a 3-year-old, multi-disciplinary accounting firm providing
services ranging from the basics of a company (incorporation, bookkeeping, payroll, etc.) to
growth and vision planning (financial forecast, M&A, etc.) for our clients. As we embark on
the next phase of expansion, we are looking to hire someone who can assist us internally as
well as perform client-facing duties.
What are we looking for
1. Ability to handle full set of accounts and administrative matters.
2. Ability to prepare financial statement, including computation of tax.
3. Ability to handle year-end audits for clients.
3. Organized and detailed nature.
What is in for you
1. Flexible working hours, maximum 2.5 days commitment at clients premise.
2. Career progression expected with growth plans of Company in place.
3. Competitive remuneration with bonus.
4. Lean structure, results-oriented without on time spent in office.
1. Requires accounting-related qualifications.
2. Good to have Xero certification but time will be provided to complete learning as well.
2. 40-hours work week for full-time and 25-hours for part-time
3. Please send your resume with expected salary to [Confidential Information] or apply through this portal.
* Report to the Admin Manager and improve financial processes * Maintain and update accounting records and files. * Analyze budgets and create expense reports. * Post transactions and categ
. To perform all book keeping activities and accounts reporting work . To perform office administrative operation, control and monitoring . Liaising with customers, suppliers and service providers a
Administrative Accounts Executive Handling Admin matters WP/SPass Application In-flight tickets Security Bond Medical PPE Issuance of WP/SPass Employment contract Handling Accounts matters Calculate p
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content