- Join an international and award-winning business solutions company.
- Be part of a firm that has a fantastic work culture and promotes individuality.
- A regional role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
Our client is an international corporate business solutions firm with a growing presence in Singapore and Hong Kong, working with high-net-worth individuals, organizations and entrepreneurs. In Singapore, they offer corporate services such as the incorporation of companies, provision of corporate secretarial, accounting and tax services, immigration services, business license applications and several other professional services.
As Accounts Executive, you will be involved in the Company's clients accounting matters across different industries.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing, maintaining and administering client’s accounts with a variety of corporate accounting and taxation work
- Reviewing and preparing management accounts, reporting packages, GST Returns, drafting of year-end financial statements, etc.
- Assisting with various accounting and taxation issues
- Other relevant accounting, finance and tax matters
- You have at least 2 years experience within an Accounting or Corporate Tax role, ideally within shared services
- You have a Degree in Accounting or ACCA or Diploma holder.
- Work experience in a CPA firm would be an added advantage.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude, strong initiative and credibility.
- You thrive in a fast-growing organisation with the ability to pay attention to detail and work within tight deadlines.
- You are resilient and are able to work independently to organise and prioritize work with minimum supervision.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Candidates with more years of relevant working experience may be considered for senior roles
Ref No: 38002119