Job Description :
- Hospitality Group
- Up to $5500/ Good career growth
- 5 days/ Central
Our client is a leading hospitality group with global presence.JOB SCOPE
- Review / approve AP transactions processed by AP staff for 3 - 5 entities
- Process accounts payables (verification of invoices, employee claims, reconciliation of supplier statement of account, process payments through T/T or cheques, posting onto AP module)
- Assist to streamline the payment process
- Bi-monthly Payment schedules for Corporate Controller / CFOs approval
- Cash Flow management; ensure sufficient funds required for payment
- GST/VAT reporting
- Month end closing (full set of book-keeping for a few corporate entities, prepare journals, schedules, intercompany reconciliations, monthly and quarterly financial reports)
- Prepare financial statements and schedules for statutory audit or tax purpose
How to Apply:
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in AP/ GL
- Some supervisory experience required
- Willing to commit overtime
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word
format) to Wilson Lee Ying Seng (EA Personnel Registration No: R1102846) atYOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!Notice:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.