WPS Management Duties
• Manned the reception desk
• Office renting, decoration and renovation management
• Employee services (Reservation of airline tickets, hotel, visas, etc.…)
• Be responsible for Admin and office management issues (computer, telephone, stationery, name cards…)
• Ordering of office supplies
• WPS Vendor Management
• Contact vendor for office related issues
• Office and employee safety and security management
• Documentation management
• Arrange annual meeting and team activities
• Assist on Charity activities management
• Answering of phone calls
Human Resource support:
• Arranging interviews & team meeting
• Posting job ads
• Responsible on screening resumes
• Monitor employee training hours
• Any other ad-hoc duties assign
• Minimum Diploma holder
• People oriented and able to build good rapport with colleagues
• Outgoing personality
• Team player with good communication skills
• Driven and able to work under minimum supervision
• Able to handle multi task responsibilities
We thank you for your interest in our company however only candidates chosen will be contacted. Thank you.
ICD Security Solutions Pte Ltd
ICD Security Solutions, the global leading Security Solutions provider is expanding rapidly and has the following open position in South East Asia:
The 'ICD Experience'
In ICD, you will gain experience working in a rapidly expanding company in a constantly changing environment. You will experience what it's like making a real impact on the business, as well as develop a solid career. You will work with people that are passionate about service, professionalism and customer satisfaction. You will work in a transparent and open organization where information is freely available, and your ideas are listened to and respected. You will be expected to develop and constantly make improvements. You will also be expected to debate issues with your fellow colleagues, regardless of position or ranking. We recognize the fact that nothing is perfect and are always open to improvements. YOU will have the power to influence and make an impact on the success of ICD.
We at U3 Infotech looking for Network Engineer for one of our direct client. Someone holds CCNA certification with at least three (3) years hands-on practical experience in operating enterprise routers/switches, firewalls, load balance etc.
A minimum of 2 years as a command centre operator in an enterprise command centre, 2 years of Event Management and Incident Management experience. Monitoring of all systems, applications and network infra events using the monitoring tools.
- Develop & execute sales strategy for public sector accounts - Technical background in IT Infra, Networking and Security - Competitive salary and benefits
• Perform day to day operations of messaging environment which includes 2nd level support of escalated BAU tickets on exchange/auxiliary messaging systems (TrendMicro/Proofpoint/MDM) • Perform assessment/health checks of existing messaging infra
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content