This individual is part of the administration team to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Oversee office equipment (copiers, fax machines, paper shredders)
- Oversee office cleaning matters (carpet, aircon servicing)
- Oversee receptionist area
- Work with office dispatchJOB REQUIREMENTS
- GCE O Level
- At least 1 year of working experience in similar capacity
- Meticulous and has initiatives
- Able to work in fast paced environment with accuracy
- Proficient in MS OfficeBUSINESS UNIT
Keppel Offshore & Marine
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content