· Maintain and upkeep employee’s P-file and staff database.
· Assisting in recruitment processes
· Staff onboarding / exiting processes.
· Maintain and update staff leave records and claim reimbursements.
· Prepare employment letters.
· Assist to grant applications.
· Assist in work pass applications
· Contact point for staff concerns
· Monthly staff attendance tracking
· Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls.
· Maintaining operating machines in the office, e.g., computers, photocopiers, etc.
· Contract expiry tracking and renewal process.
· Tracking payments and creating invoices
· Checking e-mails, updating website
· Purchasing and event organising
· Arrange appointments, set up meeting room, manage calendars, prepare teamwork schedules.
· Others ad hoc duties as assigned. To take up any other support duties when necessary.
· Preferably some exposure in Admin / HR or equivalent.
· Minimum O Level.
· PC skills (MS WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK)
· Update database with accuracy
· Able to work under stress and face pace environment.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Able to take up new assignments and learn on the job.
· Ability to multi-task and coordinate well.
· Japanese Language knowledge is an added plus but not essential.
· Added knowledge in MS EXCEL VBA is a plus, not essential.
Working hours: More than 4 hours (From Monday to Friday）
Working Hrs - 830am to 330pm (Mon to Fri) Job Descriptions - Admin and Data Entry Duties - General Bookkeeping duties - Daily Filing of documents - Attending to phone calls - Assisting External
Job Description: 1. Assist the project team in project administrative works e.g.: prepare progress claim, payment certificates, issuance of purchase order, follow up delivery order etc. 2. Maintain
Summary Performs a variety of office support for all/department, such as composing a variety of standard documents and correspondence, processing forms, performing data entry, and establishing and ma
Part-time Accounts & Admin Assistant We're looking for an experienced Accounts & Admin Assistant on a regular part time basis, up to a maximum of 20 working hours a week, 1pm to 5pm, Monday to Frida
Hiring Full Time/Part Time Admin Assistant Open to University Undergrads / Individuals in employment Responsibilities * Support daily operational and administrative functions * Develop and car
Job Description We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for 3 months (From Now to End July) Job Description * Provide general administrative / clerical duties and support (Data
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content