We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Tax Admin team as an Administrative Assistant.
The role involves:
• Assisting in the risk management processes, including advising, requesting, tracking and renewing approvals via an in-house system
• Drafting and monitoring of client and engagement evaluation
• Assisting with engagement codes
• Carrying out general administrative and supporting duties
The Ideal candidate should possess:
• GCE O level with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
• Computer literate (ie. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Speak and write English fluently
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Reporting to the team leader or manager of the system integration and network department. The role will be primarily responsible for performing development and maintenance activity for data integration and ETL systems.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content