- Great salary package
- Great work culture
Our client is an innovative boutique property developer known to create exclusive and beautiful living spaces. They have a core team of passionate industry professionals with extensive development expertise, design excellence and technical skill. They are now expanding their team in Singapore.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Director and Management team (as necessary) with Calendar management, administrative matters, onsite and offsite team events, etc.
You are responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments, communicating to attendees, ensuring appointments are met and correct facilities have been booked and prepared.
- Copying, filing and preparation of meeting materials and agenda, and arranging meetings and/or events as directed and within required timeframes.
- Arranging and monitoring the signatures of correspondence and corporate documents.
- Ensuring high level documents are mailed out timely and tracking of shipment.
- Arranging of travel, visas and accommodation for staff and Director’s family.
- Processing insurance, personal claims, and finance payment approvals.
- Planning and managing logistics for on and off-site team events (retreats, team building activities, monthly dinners, etc).
- Assisting in employee onboarding and offboarding processes (ensuring that team members have the required equipment, access to systems, onboarding pack, etc.)
- Assisting with background research on various projects.
- Researching, buying and arranging for gifts on special events/occasions.
- Miscellaneous business related and personal errands, including the replenishing of office supplies.
- Liaising with consultants, vendors, agents, lawyers and buyers as necessary.
- You have experience in building processes and mechanisms to simplify operational cadence within a leadership team.
- You have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You possess excellent knowledge of G-Suite features (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets etc).
- You are naturally tech savvy and able to grasp new systems and applications.
- You are able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks / projects.
- You have good organizational and time management skills.
- You are able to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely.
- You are tactful, honest and reliable.
- You pay high attention to detail.
- You are a positive, proactive individual with the ability to always exercise great judgment.
- You are able to carry out tasks with discretion and have an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Possessing knowledge of systems such as Hubspot, Nexudus, OfficeRnD, and Zoho Expense are a plus.
Ref No: 11611830